Monday, February 18, 2008

PPL ground school exam..... DONE!!

Today, 18 February 2008... I finally finish my ppl ground school exam.... tomorrow will the the beginning of DCAT..(Department of Civil Aviation's Technical)...No break, No rest...so, is kinda stressful due o the packed ground school schedule... When i reach the flying phase, my lifestyle will change... By that time, i am pretty positive that i will have excessive of rest...and gain a lot of fat...haha.. U might be asking why...because, our school got about 300 student(more are coming in), but only have about 15-17 aircrafts... Anyway, that is what my seniors told me....

Well, let me tell u about today's exam.... the question was pretty easy... i took 4 paper...



1. Air Law

2. Radio Telephony

3. Aircraft General Knowledge

4. Navigation / Meterology

Tomorrow might be the the result day, aiming for total score 390/400...



Since today is the only day after exam, perhaps just a few hours..but, my coursemate and i really enjoy that few hours...we play Counter Strike, Dota, some chit-chat session...



Wait a minute, today is not goin to end like this.... we are going to order some pizza for supper..^^Cheers...



All right, thats all for now... take care...

No comments: