Saturday, May 17, 2008

Updates

Sorry for not blogging for some times, the reason is my school for some reason don't allow us to bring our best friend "the laptop" to school...we can only use the sucky internet connection provided by them in the hostel... Due connection speed, i rather not online... Anyway, since i back home today, lets update a bit about me... i flew three sorties so far, <<** one sortie means one air exercise>>.. I almost throw out in my first sortie, feeling dizzy and my hands and my legs numb... can't feel my hand so i tell my insructor "Sir, i can't feel my hand, so, U HAVE CONTROL" He took over and said "I have control and lets go back to airfield". After airborne for 40mins, (suppose to fly 1 hour), we requested to rejoin airfield to land, but unfortunately, due air traffic, we have to hold for 10mins..that time i was thinking, come out, i really wan to land, if not i m going to throw out...i started sweating..haha..Finally from Kata Bharu Tower "APAC 19, rejoin airfield via KB Town". 10 mins later, "APAC 19, Clear to land Runway 10". .This time, i know my sortie going to end very soon, this is the only cure for my first sortie air sick..haha...Luckily, i don't feel dizzy anymore once i landed...
Until today, i flew three sorties, 2nd sortie and 3rd sortie are all fine..I really enjoy flying..Flying is fun and exciting...seriously...haha...

No comments: